Author Topic: The power of prayer!  (Read 630 times)

Paul

• Founder & Super Admin
  • Administrator
  • Respect Level: 2
  • We Give Him Glory!
    • View Profile
    • Maid Service
The power of prayer!
« on: September 06, 2016, 09:30:09 PM »
Jesus Christ our Lord taught us, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you" (Matthew 17:20). 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 says, "The weapons that we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." The Bible commands us to pray, "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints" (Ephesians 6:18).

We are all living in a time where prayer is needed more than ever. Corporate worship can be a very powerful force in a world that is becoming more and more evil. We must pray for others, ourselves, our leaders, our enemies and those who refuse to believe. Our only weapon is love. The greatest weapon Christians have against satan is love.

By faith and prayer, others can be saved. Never stop praying for those that do not believe.

By faith and prayer you and others can heal! Yes, I am certain of this. A doctor can help you and give you medicine, but if you want to heal, you must ask God to heal you for His glory. Be healed and do His work.

I would be more than happy to pray for anyone who asks. It would be my honor and for God's glory to pray for you.

Peace be with your house, and please pray for me.  ;)
Seek God and you will find truth. Seek nothing, and it is nothing that you will find.

Maid Service
Locksmith

diamondspecs

• Administrator
  • Respect Level: 1
  • We give Him Glory!
    • View Profile
Re: The power of prayer!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 10:20:33 PM »
I will pray for you continually.  Prayers are the answer to all our problems, health issues and fears. Fear not for I am with thee. Blessings, peace and love to all. In Jesus name!  8)

Paul

• Founder & Super Admin
  • Administrator
  • Respect Level: 2
  • We Give Him Glory!
    • View Profile
    • Maid Service
Re: The power of prayer!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:38:46 PM »
Thanks mom.  :D
Seek God and you will find truth. Seek nothing, and it is nothing that you will find.

Maid Service
Locksmith