#BiblicalDancingDream #DreamAboutDancing #EvangelistJoshuaOrekhie
Dance is an art of moving your hands and legs rhythmically to a music. Dream about dancing is a reflection of joy and victory. Dance is mentioned on many occasions in Bible. The first appearance of God’s people dancing as an act of worship is found in Exodus 15:20.
In Psalm 30:11, the psalmist says, “You turned my wailing into dancing.” Psalm 149:3 encourages the use of dancing to worship God. Dancing can serve as a communication to God. Dance is a beautiful art form that can bring glory to God and edifying others. When interpreting the dream about dancing, it is very important to take a critical look at the rhymes.
Can you recall the tune? What kind of music played in your dancing dream? Were there sounds of nature or an instrument? Was someone singing? All these questions and answers to them could help you get closer to the true meaning behind your dream. In this video, you will know the biblical and spiritual meaning of dream about dancing.
1. O Lord, empower me to praise and worship you through dancing.
2. My Father, turn my weeping to joy and my joy to dancing, in Jesus name.
3. My Father, I praise you for the great things you have done in my life.
4. Oh Lord, I praise you for fighting the battles of my life in Jesus name.
5. Oh Lord, I will praise You, in the midst of my trials, you are indeed the reason why I am happy.
6. Father I praise you for I have won the victory in Christ Jesus.
7. Father, I will use my dance to appreciate your goodness in my life.
8. Whether I am sad or happy, I will continually thank you for everything.