Gaither – Easter Marathon 2022
Make sure to click the “SET REMINDER” button so you don’t miss this SPECIAL PREMIERE!
Over 3 hours of Gaither videos!
Follow Gaither Music for updates on your favorite artists.
Sign-Up for the Gaither Newsletter and receive $5 off your next online
Subscribe to GaitherTV (streaming): http://smarturl.it/GaitherTV_Subscribe
I LOVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR SONGS.
Praise the name of the Lord 🙌
Jesus is risen & he will reign forever
“Praise the Lord”…. ❤️😂❤️Thank you for your Beautiful ANOINTING Music…”GOD BLESS”…the Gaither Family and the Team…( From QLD Australia 🇦🇺)
Many of those sngers have gone home two be with
Jesus Christ!! Coould you give me the number and
Pictures?Love all of you.
Gaithers are my favorite gospel songs, Nat in SA GP PRETORIA.
u r wow!!!
Thanks to Gaither studio for delivering these songs to youtube, all nations over the World can enjoy and make my faith more and more stronger , God Bless you always . From Indonesia.
I am blessed! Praise the Lord!
The highfalutin kale understandably compete because salary behaviourally knock towards a delirious cloud. abounding, cruel soda
God is eternal in our lives.
Great,” I Then Shall Live.”
How this hymns were all we had when growing up and the stories of how they were written made us believed more in God's amazing grace.
We will understand it better when we sit at Jesus feet.
God bless you more as you continue to share Heavenly songs.Very comforting and good start of the day❤️
Jesus bless us dearly!
O grupo musical ou cantor, que conseguir fazer tudo para a glória de Deus e não sua, enviando o ganho de shows e doações para a igreja onde congrega, pedindo a Deus, que mantenha em seu coração, a disposição de não ceder às tentações que vão certamente surgir e que já derrubou muito americano evangélico, que terminou seus dias dependente de drogas, por ter cedido ao dinheiro, fama, vaidade. Quem conseguir se manter sem se gloriar, conseguirá produzir maravilhas tais, que jamais alguém sonhou, é estará contribuindo para sua própria salvação e de muita gente que estaria no caminho da morte eterna. Deus só quer o nosso bem.
Jesus is resign, he is resigned indeed for everyone that calls upon him
My heart desire is to be among you guys singing along. I am always bless with these hymns.
Thank you lord
Deus abençoe todos vocês
Everyone needs salvation here are the words of salvation please forgive me jesus im a sinner come into my heart and save me from my sin I no that you are the savior and I no that you died for me on calvary and I no that God raise you from the dead and you are alive and I thankyou for your salvation in Jesus holy name amen and its important to always ask for forgiveness everynite
Thank you for the collection of hits. I've always loved The Gaithers. I always receive a blessing from your music. I put this on let it play all evening while also reading the bible. GOD BLESS
Jesus Reigns supreme, Alleluia!
50/50 concept. help indecisive children get a husband/wife. Retirees move to the country side. 10% of collection ($20 a month per person) for Bethlehem and Galilee yearly. Each person focus on your city. The other 90% for the disabled and poor.
What an inspiring, spirit- uplifting songs for the Lord. God bless you all Gaiter band singers. Continue to be a blessing. We are blessed indeed.
Maravilhoso é o nosso Deus. Manaus Brasil
아멘, 할렐루야..! 주님의 은혜입니다!
주님을 찬양하오니 기뻐 받아주시옵소서! 사랑하고 축복합니다. 할렐루야, 아멘.
God bless you all…
Wow! Amazing, Randy! You are called for such a time as this. Lord, bring healing to Uvalde.
Dr. says I have lung cancer, I say, I have Jesus. I say, I am blessed. Dr. says I'm not responding to tx anymore. I say, but I have His love and mercy; I am blessed! The County says, your house taxes are past due and advertised in the paper. I say, "no weapon formed against me shall prosper!" The Lord will make a way. I have Jesus. I am blessed!
Thank you so much for a lovely celebration of song and praise, from Western Australia.
The purpose of Easter…https://youtu.be/Snz3TVc0CF4
Praise God 👏
I was sooo moved by Gloria's lyrics in I Then Shall Live. I've heard that piece of music before and thought it was beautiful but with Gloria's lyrics, its' message is perfection. Amen!
Beautiful!! Thank you Jesus our Saviour and King!! HALELUIAH!!
I always loved the Gaithers Hymn singing. God in heaven hears them too and must be very delighted.