* Biden just mass pardoned everyone convicted of weed possession in DC. Next, the world! [CNBC]
* Delaware’s Supreme Court to soon decide the constitutionality of mail-in voting. Prepare your parcels! [Delaware Online]
* Nothing says Biglaw like dropping coin on a dime. Bitcoin, rather. [Bloomberg Law]
* Plan on working long-term at Hogan Lovell’s Perth office? About that… [Law.com]
* San Diego PD are resigning over accountability measures. [Just Sentinel]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.