Zoom Classroom: https://zoom.us/j/735413305?pwd=Z0N3L09DTzJWMy9ORDhHTEZWOFNWZz09
Notice: This is a Worldwide Classroom study, so one must respect others in time and questions. You must stay to the topic of study, and not ask questions concerning personal understanding on another topic.
1. Anyone posting advertisements of other channels will be blocked from this channel.
2. Anyone with the continue questions concerning off topics will be removed for that session of the class.
3. Profanity is not permitted.
4. Do not have private conversations within the chat board. The chat will distract the teacher and other students.
5. Do not dominate other students’ opportunity to learn by asking too many questions. It is good to ask questions, but if you dominate the class time with too many questions and/or comments, the instructor and other students cannot participate in class discussions. When asking questions keep them related to the discussion at hand.
6. Respect your instructor. Openly challenging the instructor’s knowledge or authority within the worldwide classroom is not appropriate. If you take issue with the instructor’s information or instructional methods, You may want to discuss your issues with her or him privately. Elder Johnson procedures and teaching style may vary for what you are use to. so keep that in mind.
7. Your classmates deserve your respect and support. Others may have ideas and opinions that differ from yours, however, precepts will correct it all. They may struggle to understand some information, not as quickly as their peers. But they deserve the same level of respect from you as you wish to receive from them.
8. Come to class prepared. Bible Students who forget common classroom supplies (such as a pencil, paper, books, etc.) usually waste class time.
9. Elder Johnson may ask for homework: It’s not required, however, to assist you in learning precept, please turn in your work. It is important to plan ahead. Students who wait until the last minute to do their work usually miss deadlines and he will not check the work. Study and do your assignments every day.
10. Get to class on time – Students who walk into the classroom late or leave early distract other students and disrupt the learning environment. Please do not enter the room making a personal announcement.
11. When having Perceptual difficulty seek assistance, not seeking or doting about questions.
Elder Michael Johnson classroom expectations. The list of classroom rules below as reminders:
Be ready to learn
Use kind words and actions
Listen when others are speaking
Always be honest
Share & take turns
Start each day with a smile
Do your best
Listen when others are talking
Be respectful to yourself and others
In Zoom, please raise your hand
Believe in yourself
Work together if needed
Treat others how you want to be treated
Learn from your mistakes
Take responsibility for your actions
Never give up
Use your time wisely
Wait your turn
According to the law.
http://www.mow-ed.com | http://www.preceptmastery.com
Elder Michael Johnson, Hebraist, Precept Bible Teacher
The Lost Sheep of Israel
[2 Corinthians 5:18; The Ministry of Reconciliation]
The Lost Sheep of Israel
P.O Box 1261
Chino Hills, CA 91709