Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Senate passes bill to boost security for Supreme Court (Mary Clare Jalonick & Lisa Mascaro, Associated Press)
- With high court in spotlight, Democrats push judicial ethics overhaul (Jacqueline Alemany, The Washington Post)
- Justice Alito’s Home Targeted by Abortion Rights Protesters (Madison Alder, Bloomberg Law)
- White House warns against ‘violence, threats, or vandalism’ after protests outside Supreme Court justices homes (Betsy Klein, CNN)
- Was Politico’s Supreme Court Leaker an Inside Man? (Eriq Gardner, Puck)